Welcome to Grade Two
Our Primary Years Programme unit of inquiry is under the theme, How We Organize Ourselves
Here’s some information that will guide our work
- Central Idea: People use patterns everyday
- Lines of Inquiry: Number patterns, Patterns of communication, Real world numbers
- Key Concept: Form, Causation, Responsibility
- Learner Profile: Thinker, Knowledgeable, Communicator
- Attitudes: In keeping with the philosophy of the IB, the attitudes of: Empathy, Cooperation, Respect, Creativity, Tolerance, Appreciation, Commitment, Confidence Curiosity, Independence, Enthusiasm and Integrity are continuously being emphasized within, and across the Units of Inquiry throughout the year.