Your teachers at Millarville Community School are excited to offer the opportunity to purchase your school supplies through School Start for the 2018/2019 school year. This process will save you both time and money.
There are a few simple steps to ensure your child will receive standardized brand name products (specified by each teacher).
Your school is eligible to receive $5/kit back!
1. We will be sending you a specific grade level supply list. This was sent home with your student.
2. This order form has a Starter Package (base package) as well as Additional Items Required. The additional items are mandatory by each teacher; they include items such as pencil cases, sharpeners, and calculators. These products do not need to be purchased on a year to year basis if you already have them.
3. There are two ways to place your order: a) You can place your order online at www.schoolstart.ca . Visa & MasterCard are accepted.
Place your order online in June and you will automatically be
entered for a chance to win a $1000 cash draw!
When using e-commerce sites, please ensure your browser is
Internet Explorer 10.0 or later, Firefox or Chrome
b) You can also fill out the supplied order form, and return to your school with payment. Please make cheques payable to School Start.
Paper Order Form Deadline: June 28, 2018
4. Late orders will be accepted online until October 1, 2018 ($5 late fee will apply after August 1, 2018).
5. The supplies will be packaged and delivered directly to the school in August before your child arrives, labeled with his/her name on the School Start Package.
If you have any questions, please contact School Start: